Skip to content


Semester-long: If you are receiving financial aid, you can use it during your semester-long programs. You should make an appointment as soon as possible with your Student Financial Services Counselor. They will assist you with the distribution of your aid to cover the additional costs of studying abroad.

Spring Break / Summer: normally students will need to pay these programs depending on the number of credits, however, some of the programs might have some guidelines in order to get a scholarship. Please talk to the staff representative of the program you are interested in or send us an email to to help you figure out the best way to go abroad.