Skip to content

While Abroad

Registering for Courses for your Next Semester at Pratt
You will meet with your academic advisor to register for courses for your semester at Pratt when you return. 

Pratt must have an official transcript of your coursework abroad to award you academic credit towards your degree. Before leaving the partner institution, request that a transcript be sent to Pratt at the following address:
     Pratt Institute 
    Attn: Marcia Approo, Office of the Registrar
    200 Willoughby Avenue 
    Brooklyn, NY, 11205

Also, get an electronic unofficial transcript for yourself and share this also with us at