Who Can Apply?
To be eligible for a semester-long program, you must meet the following criteria:
- Start your application when you are in your sophomore year.
- Completed at least 58 credits prior to going abroad.
- Having no more than 97 credits at the end of the semester abroad.
- Must have two full-time semesters left (minimum of 12 credits) upon your return to Pratt.
- Be in good academic standing (3.0 GPA minimum).
- Have good disciplinary standing.
To be eligible for a summer/spring break program, you must meet the following criteria:
- Students are eligible to attend summer programs starting in the summer following their first year at Pratt.
- Spring Break programs are usually part of a class at Pratt, so to attend some of these programs, you will need to be part of the related class.
If you are a transfer student, you must meet the following criteria:
- Your GPA must reflect at least one semester’s attendance at Pratt at the time of application.
- Must meet the above eligibility criteria.
- Must-have department chair’s approval.
If you have changed your major, you must meet the following criteria:
You must have changed your major in the semester before your application so that your GPA and portfolio reflect classes in that major.
If you are a graduate Student, you must meet the following criteria:
- Maintain at least a 3.0 GPA.
- Complete one year of study at Pratt.